Allied Battery LiFePO4 Lithium 48v 150AH -Single Bank Golf Cart Kit
The Allied Commercial Grade 48v 150AH (Amp Hours) Lithium Ion Golf Cart Battery is designed to power a variety of Golf Carts from Fleet Carts, to the around-town cart, to High Performance Carts with upgraded Controllers and Motors. Allied's answer to providing ~100amp solution for golf cart owners is in a league of its own. Allied Battery's top of the line, start of the art BMS protects the battery as well as providing a superior battery performance. This single bank battery can work for any golf cart, with the right charger, making the cart lighter, more spacious, and able to improve runtime to 60-65 miles per charge. It's also a must-have for high performance controller (Navitas, Teekon) & high performance motor owners as it gets a whopping 350 AMP discharge. You'll have everything you need in this lithium battery conversion kit to upgrade from lead-acid to lithium, with the kit including a waterproof charger, mounting kit, optional state of charge meter, and an optional 12v reducer.
Top Features vs other Lithium Battery options:
- Longer Runtime. Get 60-65 miles of drive time on a single charge! (Note, cruising speeds, cart weight, and terrain can contribute to a lower mileage per charge).
- More power / acceleration. 350 AMP MAX Discharge, meaning instances where you need extra boosts of power to climb a steep hill. This is superior performance to other lithium Batteries in the market which avg only 200amp max discharge, and are known to lock up occasionally when paired with high performance controllers
- U.S. owned and operated. Strong customer service and support.
- Superior charger (Waterproof, plus faster charging). Allied's Waterproof chargers charge in 4-6 hours
- No rust. Unlike many other lithium battery manufacturers, Allied has stainless screws and bolts which will not rust over time.
- Battery performance & protection. Allied’s state of the art battery management system protects the batteries from under voltage, over voltage, and will shut the battery down if a cell is out of balance.
- More room & lighter load. Single Battery solution frees up more space under front seat, along with being lighter weight, than many multi-battery options
- Long-term Storage. Great for snowbirds who want to store the battery for up to a year. Simply press the power button before leaving. Allied Battery will automatically disconnect from all accessories and go into storage mode.
- 8 Year Factory Warranty. Superior to other lithium battery warranties of 3 yr and 5 yr.
Other Great features:
- Easy install w/ mounting kit. Universal mounting kit included; meaning, you will likely remove your stock mounting kit designed for lead-acid batteries
- Can run in both cold or hot geographies. Operating temperature is from -4 degrees F to 140 degrees F.
- Bluetooth Enabled Battery. The 150A ships with Bluetooth Enabled Battery Management System (BMS) that will show remaining charge, AMP Draw, ON/OFF Switch and much more
- Club Car DS. Precedent, Onward, Tempo
- EZGO TXT and RXV
- Yamaha Drive/Drive2
- All other 48v carts if "Onboard Charger (a.k.a. Snap Plug)" is selected above
- For the Club Car Precedent, slight modification might be required (1: you'll need to cut out plastic fins that currently are separating your lead-acid batteries, 2:for your wires that run down the middle of the battery tray, you'll need to shift them to one side or the other so the 105ah battery can fit. 3. If it's 2013 or older, you'll need to add this OBC Bypass Kit part from Allied)
- 48v 150 AMP Commercial Grade Lithium Battery
- Waterproof Battery Charger
- Optional State of Charge Meter, along with installation wiring
- Universal Mounting Kit
What charger do I use?
The Allied Commercial Lithium Ion Battery for golf carts is charged with the Allied Lithium 48V 15A waterproof charger. Chargers are available with EZGO, Club Car and Yamaha OEM plugs to allow the existing port to be used or an Onboard Snap Plug Charger that can be connected directly to the batteries.
An Onboard Snap Plug Charger can be used on any cart even if it is an EZGO, Club Car or Yamaha. For convenience, the Allied 110 port adapter (sold separately) is suggested when using the Onboard Snap Charger, no more lifting the seat to charge.
A full 48V setup will charge in 2 to 4 hours versus lead-acid batteries that require 8 to 10 hours.
Opportunity Charging: This means you can top off your Lithium Batteries any time you want without harming the batteries (just like your cell phone). You cannot do this with Lead Acid without damaging and reducing the life of the batteries. In order to maximize the life of the Lithium battery, we require the Allied Lithium Battery Charger.
Allied Lithium chargers come with OEM plugs, charge the batteries quickly and turn off when charging is complete.
Note, if your have a Club Car Precedent or DS between 1993 and 2013, you will need to bypass your On board computer (OBC) for the Club Car Charger to work properly (note, if you select an Onboard Charger for your Club Car, it will work as is and you will not need to bypass the OBC)
For Precedent, to bypass the OBC, we recommend adding Allied's easy-to-use OBC Bypass Kit
For DS, to bypass the OBC, we recommend adding this OBC Bypass Kit
- CYBER MONDAY DEAL:
- take additional 5% OFF with code BFCM
- Great for 4-6 passenger golf carts;up to 65 miles range per charge (factory 4 pass.) or 30-40 mile range per charge for 6 pass.;Caution-weighs ~150lbs