Navitas RXV AC Controller Kit 440amp Kit Replaces Danaher Controller
Navitas AC Motor Controller Conversion Kit 440amp Kit includes Everything need to do a complete replacement of the 225amp Danaher Controller Bluetooth connectivity plus App to that features diagnostics, speedometer, configurations.(downloadable from itunes, google etc) Replaces Danaher RXV- 225A controller and provides additional Speed and torque. Navitas Controllers come with a Two year warranty.
- Fits EZ-GO RXV with Danaher controller. (Cart with Danaher controller will also have an AC motor)
- DOES NOT FIT RXV with Curtis Controller.
Pre Purchase Checklist:
- Cart must have a Danaher controller.
- Heavy duty solenoid (required for controllers 440 amps or higher)
- If you have a Lithium battery check your battery discharge specification to in sure the battery can handle the amperage Navitas controllers call for. Insufficient amperage ratings will call for the controller amperage to be turned down. 440 amp controller should have a 400 amp output battery. 600 amp controllers should have a 600 amp output battery.
- Carts with lead acid batteries should have heavy duty batty cables. 4 gauge or bigger cables.
- 440 amp TAC2 AC Controller with Bluetooth
- Mounting plate and hardware
- Controller & resistor wires
Install Tips From a Pro:
- Take pictures of current wire locations and positioning before starting install. (This will help if you forget where a wire or connection goes)
- Download Navitas App and configure your controller to your cart. (This will make your motor and controller run as efficenetly as possible.)
- Increase The Speed, Torque And Efficiency Of Your Golf Cart;Fits RXV with Danaher Controller;Plug And Play Install
MY 2009 RXV controller went out and I opted for the Navitas controller , everything is working well and the Navitas support was excellent, the OTF and Bluetooth are very useful.