Navitas Yamaha G29 600 Amp 48V 4kW DC To AC Conversion Kit
This Navitas 600A DC to AC conversion kit will increase the overall efficacy of your cart. Noticeable improvements in range, battery life, and performance (speed & torque). The On-The-Fly Programmer allows you to personalize your driving experience in real-time. Adjust your top speed, braking, acceleration, and battery driving range all with the turn of a knob. With the newly added Bluetooth feature, you can now turn your phone into a vehicle instrument panel. The dashboard app allows the vehicle's owner to remotely lock their vehicle, monitor usage and performance or notify their dealers with diagnostic information.
- Fits 2007-2016 Yamaha G29/Drive Electric Models with MORIC controller.
- DOES NOT FIT Drive with Neos Controller.
Pre Purchase Checklist:
- Cart must have a Moric controller.
- Heavy duty solenoid (required for controllers 440 amps or higher)
- If you have a Lithium battery check your battery discharge specification to in sure the battery can handle the amperage Navitas controllers call for. Insufficient amperage ratings will call for the controller amperage to be turned down. 440 amp controller should have a 400 amp output battery. 600 amp controllers should have a 600 amp output battery.
- Carts with lead acid batteries should have heavy duty batty cables. 4 Gauge or bigger cables.
- Everything you need to convert your existing DC system to a modern AC system
- 600A state of the art Mosfet technology
- Control your regen braking in forward and reverse for added safety when driving or backing down inclines
- Use the "lock out feature" to lock in settings to control power and speed
- Thermal protection
- Motor thermal protection
- Fully sealed IP5X
- OEM multi-platform mounting options
- Bluetooth Programmable with:Rollback protection
- Speed-limiting ability
- On the Fly Programmer will allow adjustments to:
- Maximum speed control
- Regen control
- Acceleration control
Navitas App Features:
- Built-in speedometer
- Gear indicator (Forward, Neutral, Reverse)
- One-click Car Lock Out feature
- Live battery voltage, motor and controller temperature monitoring
- Provides alerts that you can send directly to your technician/dealer by email
Install Tips From a Pro:
- Take pictures of current wire locations and positioning before starting install. (This will help if you forget where a wire or connection goes)
- Taking rear passanger tire off can help with installing the motor. (This will give you more space and maneuverability to get the motor on the splined shaft.)
- Download Navitas App and configure your controller to your cart. (This will make your motor and controller run as efficenetly as possible.)
It is recommended to upgrade to 4G Wiring throughout and 350amp Solenoid
- Increase The Speed, Torque And Efficiency Of Your Golf Cart;Fits Yamaha G29 With Moric Controller;Plug and Play Install
After much deliberation - I pulled the trigger and purchased this kit. I purchased it from Extreme Kartz and found to company owner (Steve Roche) to be very helpful with insight on some installation tips. Increased my speed enough - to be the fastest cart in my community. The adjustable command knobs make it easy to save my brakes with the regeneration knob and speeds to over 30mph if I desire. In all seriousness - if your desire is to go over 25mph - upgrade your suspension. I live in Florida - so torque is not a big deal to me - but with this kit - you will have ample power to go up the steepest hills. I’m very happy with my kit.
I have had this kit installed on my 2016 G29 for several weeks now and could not be happier with the performance increase it has yielded. The cart went from no torque and top speed of 14 mph to loads of torque and top speed of 34 mph. The installation went very smoothly and the customer service from ExtremeKartZ was exceptional!!
The kit was easy to install, by jacking the cart up putting the motor underneath the cart and using 2 ratchett straps to lift it into place it was easy. On stock tire the cart can do 25 MPH! Impressive for the cost..
Conversion was easy. Instructions were easy to follow. Only issue was my positive cable from solenoid to controller was too short, but a quick trip to auto parts store and I was in business. Now I have a cart that keeps up with my golf buddies.
Recommend this combination works great