The Navitas AC Conversion Kits are designed for easy installation and increased performance over DC systems. The super-efficient AC system results in longer run times, more torque, and faster acceleration.
- Fits EZ-GO TXT with Curtis 1206HB controller.
- DOES NOT FIT Series TXT 36/48 Volt Carts Or 36 Volt DCS Carts.
Pre Purchase Checklist:
- Cart must have a Curtis 1206HB controller.
- Heavy duty solenoid (required for controllers 440 amps or higher)
- If you have a Lithium battery check your battery discharge specification to in sure the battery can handle the amperage Navitas controllers call for. Insufficient amperage ratings will call for the controller amperage to be turned down. 440 amp controller should have a 400 amp output battery. 600 amp controllers should have a 600 amp output battery.
- Carts with lead acid batteries should have heavy duty batty cables. 4 gauge or bigger cables.
- 600 amp AC Controller with Bluetooth
- AC 5 kW motor
- Navitas adaptor harness for E-Z-GO TXT
- On-The-Fly programmer
- Mounting plate and hardware
- Run/Tow switch mount
- Motor phase cable
- Speed sensor/motor temperature harness
If wanting to convert 36v PDS TXT, this kit works great, but you will also need to purchase the following:
- 36/48v Adapter Harness
- HD Solenoid
- 48v Batteries. (We recommend the 48v 105ah Lithium Battery which is the #1 recommended battery when pairing with Navitas controllers)
Install Tips From a Pro:
- Take pictures of current wire locations and positioning before starting install. (This will help if you forget where a wire or connection goes)
- Taking rear passanger tire off can help with installing the motor. (This will give you more space and maneuverability to get the motor on the splined shaft.)
- Download Navitas App and configure your controller to your cart. (This will make your motor and controller run as efficenetly as possible.)
Cross Reference information: